The 5 Most Misunderstood Verses of Scripture (CD set)
In these messages, Bercot examines the following 5 verses that are so commonly misunderstood:
1. Rom. 8:35: “Who shall separate us from the love of Christ?”
2. 1 Cor. 6:12: “All things are lawful.”
3. John 1:1: “The Word was with God and the Word was God.”
4. Heb. 4:12: “The word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword.”
5. 2 Pet. 1:10: “Be even more diligent to make your call and election sure.”
Bercot discusses how these verses are commonly understood today, and then he explains how the early Christians understood them. The early Christian understandings are not only more Scriptural, but they also make more sense.