Pigma Pen .5 mm Black
Pigma ink, invented over 30 years ago, continues to be the most reliable permanent ink on the market today. The unique formulation is based on more complex pigments rather than unstable dyes, making Pigma ink the standard for what is defined as reliable, permanent, archival quality ink.
Now, enjoy high quality Pigma inks in an economical barrel with sturdy nylon and fiber nibs. The Pigma pen is ideal for those who need high quality, archival ink paired with a sturdy nib. Pigma Pen comes in two nib sizes:
- Pigma Pen 05 = 0.50 mm plastic tip
- Pigma Pen 10 = 1.0 mm bullet tip
The same Pigma ink is available in Pigma Micron which is created for precision.
Pigma® Pens feature:
- Archival quality ink for use in acid-free environments
- Chemically stable, waterproof, and fade resistant
- No smears, feathers, or bleed-through on most papers
There are no reviews yet.